- Taking the Kalwall sandwich panel technology to another dimension…> the marriage of aluminum box beams and Kalwall panels into a monolithic, highly engineered, structural space enclosure.
- Variety of designs, unequaled by any other daylighting system.
- Design control, fabrication, delivery and complete installation for the ultimate in single-source responsibility!
- Installations competed in weeks — not months — due to component standardizations and design technology.
- Complete buildings, including Pool Enclosures, featuring non-corrosion and moisture resistance built in.
- Thermal-break technology for the ultimate condensation control.
- LEED® contribution.
- Kalwall 100TM flat panels are 4" (100mm) thick for applications requiring even more structural integrity. U-values from 0.08 to 0.15 Btu/hr/ft2/°F (0.30 W/m2K), R-13 to R-6.
- Super-insulating, light-transmitting Kalwall+ Lumira® aerogel are panels infilled with the latest iteration of this space-age super insulating translucent aerogel from R-20 panel with U-value of 0.05 Btu/hr/ft2/°F (0.30 W/m2K) with 20% light transmission.
- Special application and national building code-compliant. Following are just a few of the codes and standards applying to some Kalwall Translucent Clearspan and Skyroof Systems:
- ASTM E1886 and E1996 Hurricane Standards, including flying debris cannon test per the Florida Building Code.
- ASTM E331 Water Penetration.
- ASTM E283-91 Air Leakage.
- ASTM E330-90 Structural Performance.
- ICC-ES AC 177 compliant.
- Seismic code and OSHA compliant.
- Optional extra-high impact faces withstand extraordinary impact forces in accordance with UL 972 standards.
- A thermoset FRP/aluminum composite that will not melt, Kalwall panels have many optional fire reaction capabilities.
Review our Translucent Replacement Systems and High-Performance Translucent Wall and Skyroof® Systems brochures.
For more daylighting examples, visit the PHOTO GALLERY.
CAD details, as well as Revit® Details and Families, are available.
Follow us on:
HOME | KALWALL TRANSLUCENT SYSTEMS |
ABOUT KALWALL | RECENT
PROJECTS | SPECIFICATIONS | CAD
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION |
|Kalwall and Skyroof are registered trademarks and Kalwall 100 is a trademark of Kalwall Corporation.|
|Clearspan is a trademark of Structures Unlimited, Inc.
|LEED is a registered trademark of USGBC.
|Revit is a registered trademark of Autodesk.|
|Lumira® aerogel is a registered trademark of Cabot Corporation.
|Kalwall Corporation and Structures Unlimited, Inc. are strategic partners.|
Copyright Kalwall Corporation 2013. All Rights Reserved.